The Acorn Amps Elevenuator gives you the ability to achieve those lively, tube-saturated guitar tones at much more reasonable bedroom volumes. With a 50W power handling and an 'any impedance' speaker input jack, the Elevenuator offers six different levels of attenuation, with the final, lowest level wired to a separate control to bring your volume down to 1-2 watt levels while retaining all of that incredible sonic tube saturation.
- All hand-built and hand-wired
- Compatible with any impedance speaker(s) - 2 ohm, 4 ohm, 8 ohm, or 16 ohm
- Reactive load attenuator - meaning it behaves more like an actual speaker than most fixed resistance attenuators on the market
- 50 watts of power handling
- Six different levels of attenuation
- Big, solid-feeling controls mounted to a compact metal enclosure